Subject: [Leica] Alex Webb
From: Federico Agostini <FedericoAgostini1@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:21:44 -0400

I'm new to the LUG and hope to stick around for a while!
I have some questions concerning Magnum/NG photographer Alex Webb, whose
work I admire greatly.
Is there anyone who knows and/or had the chance to see him working to
tell me what are his favorite optics, film and equipment in general?
From some sources I gather he uses M6 Leicas and K64. I wonder whether he
used other emulsions (RVP/RDP?) for such projects as "From the Sunshine
State" or higher speed film like K200 or EPL for the "Amazon" book. From
a recent interview appeared on a French magazine it seems he switched
from SLR Leicas -which he's been using in certain situations- to Canon.
Thank you for fulfilling my curiosity!

Federico Agostini
101715.212@compuserve.com