Subject: Re: [Leica] Consistent underexposure - what am I (a newbie) doing wrong?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:55:19 -0400

At 11:58 AM 9/18/1999 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>I bracket for critical images, but at $1 per image, I can't afford to do
it very
>often.

You pay $36 (!) to have a roll of film developed and printed?  Where in the
blazes are you located?  I pay around $8 or so at my local pro lab.  The
1-hour guys are even cheaper.  B&W I do myself and, on occasion, I will
even stir myself to do the C41/RA4 stuff at home, which brings the cost
down much, much further.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!