Subject: Re: [Leica] Hats Again -- I may have to give up my protests!
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:39:35 -0200

At 09:44 AM 17/09/99 -0400, you wrote:
>This gets frustrating.  Even the British Army is now selling military
>clothing -- I suspect as a recruiting tool, to make it seem "cool" to be
>togged out in the latest military garb, but one cannot help seeing this as
>a fund-raising tool under a parsiminous Labour government.  In any event,
>they -- the BRITISH Army, mind you, not the Yanks or the Canadians or even
>those fellows who walk around on the heads in the Antipodes -- are selling
>BASEBALL CAPS:

        If you ask our Mr. Atherton nicely...and make a decent offer, he
might have some of those British Army Boxers laying around!! :^)

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm