Subject: [Leica] Re:Underwear and things therein
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 07:35:48 -0400

>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:49:27 +0100
>From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
>Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #77
>
>> Sekonic 308. The 508 spot meter version does much more, but it is a *lot*
>> bigger. You can slip a 308 in a trouser pocket and hardly know it's there.
>
>I am a 308 user also. It fits nicely in my underpants.
>
>- --
>Johnny Deadman

Johnny-

thanks for the visual! Just be careful that you don't get arrested taking
an 'ambient reading'!!!

Seriously, I have both the 308 (not II) and the 328. I use the 308 about
99% of the time- it's size and quickness are such a plus! Only thing that
annoys me is the "battery check" each time you turn it on!

Bob Keene