Subject: Re: [Leica] [LEICA] 4X5
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:47:02 -0500

At 11:26 PM 9/15/99 +0100, Jason Hall wrote:
>In my excitement at spotting a Leica 4x5 and lack of experience with
>4x5 I failed to notice that it doesn't have any facility for tilt or shift
>of the lens board and back, presumably it wouldn't be much use.  Opinions

I've never heard of a Leica 4x5 copy camera. I doubt one exists. You can't
believe everything you see on eBay for sure.

Copy cameras are not for using in the field. Tilt and shifts only would
make it less rigid.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Cynicism often masquerades for sophistication in our society, but more
often than not it's merely an indicator of resentment.