Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 winder problem/problem resolved/happy
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:41:34 -0500

At 05:08 PM 9/15/99 -0400, Ktuckphoto@aol.com wrote:
>Does anyone out there have opinions about Angenieux Zoom on R's???  Thinking
>of buying the 70-210 but would I be better off with the new 80-200 from Leica?

I would think the Leica is going to be the better choice, if you can live
with the difference in speed. It's newer and will have warranty repairs,
plus repairs for much longer. Angineaux went out of the 35mm lens business
years ago.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"A lot of people face adversity by asking, "How would
Jesus have dealt with this?" But that doesn't help me
much, because I doubt Jesus ever had bad credit."