Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 question
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:00:47 -0500

The high magnifacation finder of the M3 is
appealing (as a later purchase) but less so if it means stone-age film

I have used a Leica M3 since 1972 and have easily run 1,000 rolls of film
      through it.  Sure its loading is slower than are more recently built
      cameras, but I have never had a roll of film fail to wind in it as has
      happened to me with my modern Canons.  The stone-age Leica M3 has never
      failed to work properly.

Glen Robinson