Subject: [Leica] Meeting with a strange beast (Trinol)
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:56:32 -0400 (EDT)

Bonjour a tous,

  I just met a strange creature today.  It is a 105mm S.M. Trinol (sounds
like a disinfectant!) 3.5 lens.  Barrel is in fair shape but the glass looks
surprisingly nice.  I was told it was made in Scotland (that s a good start)
and it is engraved STEWARTRY.  Anybody knows anything regarding this lens
from a user s standpoint?  Is this some sort of collectible?   Value?

  Private email is welcome.

  Regards,

  Robert