Subject: Re: [Leica] Scared of 21mm
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:15:29 -0700

I've gotten accustomed to carrying a 50 and a 20 when I carry my Nikons
nowadays. I like the field of view of the 20 very much. Between 20 and
21mm there is ever so little difference in coverage. (Yes, the Leica 21mm
is rangefinder coupled, although with the great DoF of a 21mm lens it
hardly seems necessary.)

Going to a 40 and 15 with the Leica CL, the 15 presents more of a
challenge to use to best advantage. The 40 is a nice compromise between
the 35 and the 50, a very natural focal length to work with.

Godfrey