Subject: [Leica] bags
From: kt66@cyberhighway.net (ckk)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

> Claude Vercruysse wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > What would be the ideal small bag for the M6 with 1 or 2 lenses ?

A Lowepro Nova Micro is the way I go. This bag is also perfect for one
Rolleiflex or Hasselblad.
There is some nice padding in it. Not too nice! will fit on your belt and/or
shoulder strap.
Mark Rabiner

I have used a small lightweight  LowePro for some time, but I paid a price.
I knelt down to tie some loose shoestrings one day, and the bag slipped off
my shoulders,fell only 1 1/2 feet,  and hit the pavement with an ominous thud.

I ended up with a ding in the M-6 base plate. I have since added some very
rigid foam on the bottom of this bag. No more dings. This foam can not be
compressed with my hands, and has proven to be useful in this application.
Oregonians email me for the source, as it is still available in large
quantities, cheap.

Kevin