Subject: Re: [Leica] depth of field..depth of focus?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:01:00 -0700

<<<<depth of field..depth of focus?>>>>>

My thanks to all who responded on this topic.

I printed them out, gave them to the student to read and told him to come
back after he read them that I'd ask questions. He returned. " Gee some of
these guys are really smart and others make it sound confusing. But I went
and tried shooting the railway tracks and lines of fence posts out home the
other day and now I see what it means."

So please tell your friends, "thank you for taking the time to help a new
kid on the block of photography."

So there you are folks and once again thank you.

On another tack, I thought how wonderful the LUG can be when we band
together to give of our experience and help others. It can be a great
family when the cutlery is put away!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant