Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 motor thoughts - Batteries
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:19:22 -0500

At 06:08 PM 9/13/99 -0700, Roger Beamon wrote:
>American manufacturers put out a very
>useable product with no personality, and a moderate amount of
>discomfort to all.

The best seat I ever sat in was my company car in Oregon. A Mazda Navajo
(Ford Explorer in Japanese disguise). Made in USA. When I injured my back,
I could not sit in my Ford Probe (Mazda in American disguise). But my
Navajo actually made it feel better. Looks schmooks, I'll take comfort any
time.

Whenever I use any camera except my Leicas, it just don't feel right.
That's why I keep coming back. I suppose Hasselblad could be gotten used to
as well. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)