Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction and Questions
From: Sheldon <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:56:56 -0700

Horst sez:

> Sooner or later, all your questions will be answered with a variety of
> opinions.  I am glad to see another Pentax user. Don't let them
> discourage you, ot talk you in to getting rid of them. Besides my
> Leicas, (all M's and a SL2 which I borrow from my son) I also have a
> range of Pentax SLR's. A Super-A, a Program-A two Spotmatics and 2
> FX's all with the appropriate accessories.

Thanks for your welcome, Horst.  I'm glad to see that Pentax is not
verbotten here.  IAC, I'd never give up my 'taxes.  FWIW, I've 2 Spots,
2 SpFs, 3 ME Supers, 2 MXs, and 2  - going on three - LXs.

> Note: All M bodies are superb. It does not matter which one you by.

But Horst, don't some haandle a different variety of lenses in the
finder?
- --
Sheldon Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net