Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: the recent unpleasantness, The End -- Not Quite
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:08:35 -0700

 Mark, your continued lack of good sense continues to astound me.  Perhaps the best
thing about this interchange is that people are beginning to see you as the useless
blow hard you are.

you started this exchange and the attack, not me.  criticizing people without
bothering to find out if its justified shows  your style, your own lack of
integrity,   your own pettiness, and ultimately your own stupidity.

My source originally came from an email from Japan, from a reader who so far has
consistently provided me with correct information on the new  various Japanese Leica
competitors.     The second source came from a  LUG member:

on 9/6/99  Bill Erfurth wrote:

> FYI Herr Cohn announced to a group of business men
> several weeks ago that there would be a new M7 at
> Photokina 2000.

Mr. Cohn is the CEO of Leica.   Because the information came from completely
different sources, and different continents at that, and the timing is right facing
new competition,  I put this information on my site.  Unfortunately Leica plans
(like the long suffering R8 motor/winder) don't always arrive on time.   I don't
know when the M7 will actually arrive, but it does seem likely they are working on
it.

Mark  you made a fool out of yourself once again ... what a surprise!

Stephen Gandy