Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:09:12 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:

<snip>

>  It really is boring
> how content I am with my M6. A faster sync speed would please be Ok but it's all
> picky picky picky. I love the camera. It doesn't need to be rethunk for me.

This comment really resonated with me.  I don't personally care about a faster sync
speed, although today the rangefinder spot whited out in a dim horse barn with very
bright backlight, and I wish that didn't happen, but it's truly picky, picky,
picky.  What I've already got works great.

Cheers,
Kip