Subject: [Leica] Famous Irish victory (was HELP!!! - Epson 750)
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:52:44 +0100

Dr Black Tape wrote:

>Hey, Pascal, if I had the spare cash at the moment I'd spring for that
>solution in an instant...the only problem is that I don't think most of my
>peripherals will run with the Mac, and I know my software won't..
>;-)

B D - Pascal's right. B G sucks indeed. Get yerself a Mac fast, or even a
faster Mac (G4 in the offing). I swear by my G3 - simple to use, lightning
fast, and ne'er a problem installing Epsons or anything else. A bit like
the Leica......

You can continue along the PC route, but be prepared for further hair-pulling.

BTW, Cork won the All-Ireland Hurling final today by a single point. Now we
wait for the weekend after next to see whether we can do the Double by
winning the All Ireland GAA Football as well.

Slan (and best to Tootsie)

Alex

Alex Hurst
Waterfall