Subject: [Leica] Leica's Unresponsiveness
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:23:39 -0400

Some of you have had most excellent results at obtaining answers from Leica
by E-mail.  I have not, and promised to share with you guys my next bad
experience.  Well, it happened again.

Leica is advertising on their web site a revised 20X-60X Vario-Okular for
the Televid/APO-Televid spotting scope.  No catalogue number is listed;  my
local dealer asked me to come up with one.

I e-mailed Leica last weekend and still have not had a peep by way of an
answer.  No, the message did not bounce.  Just, no answer.

This is frustrating.  Here I am, a willing cash customer, and they can't
even do as much as say, "we'll find out" or the like.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!