Subject: [Leica] Friday sale
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:03:40 -0400

Friends:

New lens lust forces me to offer the following for sale. All are
offered with 10 day MBG. Purchaser pays all shipping and insurance.

Leica Thread Lenses

	35mm f/3.5 Schacht Travegon #387626 in LN condition.
	Spotless inside and out. A good performer with deep
	set front element eliminating the need for a shade.
	Includes the original front cap and the original
	(shopworn) box. $250

	5cm f/1.5 Summarit #999978. Barrel is Ex+++ and the
	glass has some light cleaning marks a one scratch.
	VERY, VERY slight haze. Works fine. Includes front
	cap AND proper shade (very clean). $400

	10.5cm f/2.5 Nikkor-P #920892. This lens is Mint
	and includes the original (I think) front and
	rear caps and mint shade. Sold with 10.5 black BL
	in very near mint condition. Case for lens and
	finder included also. $750

Leica M lens

	21mm f/4 Super Angulon #1604587 This is MINT
	condition with some very tiny particles within
	the lens. I've never seen a nicer one of these.
	It has a factory installed M adapter on a screw
	mount. I removed the adapter and use it on my
	LTM bodies. I will replace the M adapter. This
	lens includes front and the very hard to find
	rear cap. $1200

Visoflex lens

	400mm f/6.3 Sankyo Kohki #3412715 in Ex
	condition. Mechanics smooth, no marks on
	glass. This lens has an interchangable mount
	(T mount?) with a Viso adapter ring. Includes
	leather case. $125

LTM camera

	Leica IIf RD (1/1000) #680425 in at least
	excellent condition. Very pretty with a piece
	of Vulcanite missing under lens flange and pin
	sized piece gone from the edge of the round
	front cover. The rangefinder and viewfinder
	windows are clear and bright. This camera is
	currently in use. It does not need service. $450

Other stuff

	240mm f/4.5 Noflexar #240313. Ex condition,
	clean glass. Includes interchangable mount
	pistol grip with Exacta/Topcon mount. Also
	includes an interesting leather case which
	resembles a huge pistol case. $125

	ER case for R3. Burgundy leather, Ex condition. $45

	ER case for Ig. Very nice but not mint. $85

	Leica Pradovit AF S projector with 90mm Colorplan
	lens. Near new condition. $250

Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>