Subject: Re: [Leica] Jokes
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:07:13 -0500

At 08:01 AM 9/9/99 -0400, Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:
>Then again, Freud was an extremely cruel amd funny man. Probably filled
>with "Leica-enavy"; as all he had in his hands were an old Rolleiflex and a
>"banana". Although, sometimes a banana is only a banana....

With any camera, walking around with a 280 2.8 or equivalent is going to
get snide, Freudian comments. It's the price of carrying big lenses, I
guess. The 70-280 Vario is so big, it fits into this category! Mine should
be back from Leica tomorrow! Yipee!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

(001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing