Subject: Re: [Leica] camera bag
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:35:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/99 5:59:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, salex@idt.net
writes:

<< Billingham, Domke, etc. should listen up and make a bag that is sturdy
 and functional inside, but has a ragged, non-descript very used cheap look
 on the exterior. . .maybe even a "warning: do not use for photographic
 stuff" label sewn (badly)on the outside.
 Perhaps even a "black tape" covering! I actually knew someone who bought a
 Billingham "Leica" bag (an Alice, I think) and trashed it. . .really did
 a number on it, repeated washings, abrasions, paint stains and all. . . ..!

The ugly-bag ruse bombs the second you take those pristine Leicas out into
view, so first you need to hook your Leicas to your back bumper by their
neckstraps and drive around the block a few times.  (Be sure to do this while
they're still under Passport.)

DT