Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #49
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:16:31 -0500

At 10:33 PM 9/7/99 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Freedom of the press, privacy issues are all integrally entwined here.
>And I am resentful that Photographers were put in question in the first
>place.

People always look for the easy answer to any problem, or something to
confirm their paranoid fantasies. The fact that photographers in the United
States (and elsewhere I'm sure) were spit upon, attacked, mistreated, and
subjected to verbal abuse - yes here even in St. Joseph, Missouri where the
spitters and accusers show re-learn the state motto! - is now ignored. No
apologies from anywhere I've heard. No wonder we vent.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

(001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing