Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #49
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:26:03 EDT

<<
At 12:31 PM 9/7/1999 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>I had not great love for Lady Di either But "chasing" does what. I guess the
>fox runs because the hounds chase it. But Lady Di finds it inconvenient to
have
>photographs taken with Rich Fat Arab guy and lets her driver floor it as a
>matter of course.

I don't know that we have the evidence to back this assertion up.  I don't
recall the bodyguard recalling this.

Marc>>

if you guys are going to start debating the di death then I want to reserve
the next four digests, in toto, for my views on the kennedy assasination.

You see, I WAS the man on the grassy knoll.

seriously folks -- kill this thread now.

ctrentelman
Ogden, Utah