Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photographie
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 14:17:23 -0700

Leica Photographie is now available from its new U.S. distributor, German
Language Publications. You can reach them at 201/871-1010 in New Jersey. They
have, thankfully, replaced the previous horrendous distributor, PDQ. (I say
horrendous because PDQ sent me and charged me for special issues I never
ordered and were always extremely, nauseatingly slow getting issues of
Photographie to my home.)

Terry