Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. Hasselblad (was Leica and Hasselblad)
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:09:59 EDT

dmorton@journalist.co.uk writes:

<< Some of us were discussing this after the Solms factory visit, where I'd
 seen my first Brunei-Special Leica with the diamond embedded in the top.

The Contax T2 (or maybe it's the TVS) has a sapphire shutter button.
Wouldn't be too difficult to make a soft release with setting prongs for a
round diamond.  About 4-4.5 carats should do it. Tom A, are you listening?