Subject: Re: [Leica] A mystery
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 19:52:06 -0500

At 02:30 PM 9/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>He was talking about a 300 2.8 or such, but the Leica 80-200 2.8
>is as heavy, if not heavier than the Nikon 300 2.8.

It IS heavy, but not THAT heavy. Even so, I never carry it by the camera
mount. Even the R8 is a featherweight compared to this lens.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

    My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"