Subject: Re: [Leica] Rebuild my R8
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 20:03:07 -0500

At 07:59 PM 9/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm thinking of re-expanding my set of lenses & am
>giving serious consideration to starting off by
>purchase of the 100 apo Macro.

Glad to have you back Tom ol' buddy! Sorry to hear your whazzit wasn't
working properly. I'm glad to be back myself after a long tumultuous time.
Fortunately mine wasn't health related as yours was. Good luck getting back
into the swing of things.

Sounds like you kept the right stuff. I think the 100 Apo Macro would be a
very good choice to get going again. I really lust for that lens myself. I
just wish I had any kind of lens longer than 90mm right now. My long lenses
are in the shop!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

    My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"