Subject: [Leica] Whether to buy a seperate meter?
From: Roger Underwood <roger.aru@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:23:58 +0100

I read an article in a photo mag the other day advocating the purchase of a
seperate hand held meter for incident light readings in situations where
conditions are a bit problematic.  I have an M6 an will admit to the odd
unsucessfull exposure though inexpert use.  Should this advice be followed,
or is it simply a matter of practise in using the M6's meter?

Regards

Roger

roger.aru@dial.pipex.com