Subject: [Leica] Soft release question
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 07:15:16 +0200

Friends,

I have a question which shows I am a true neurotic...Both my M3 and my
M6s are fitted with Tom's soft releases. I am in the habit of always
putting the cameras in the bag with the shutter uncocked to avoid
battery drain and wasted frames. The question is, can the shutter
release be damaged if the camera is in the bag and there is pressure on
the soft release for long periods of time?

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium