Subject: Re: [Leica] To sell or not to sell
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 07:01:52 +0200

Hi Eric,

Basically, what's left of my Pentax outfit is a nice PZ1P body, a pair of Pentax
AF zoom lenses: 28-70mm and 70-200mm, a manual focus Tokina 24-40mm zoom, a
Vivitar 5600 flash and a few odds and ends. I doubt that your friend would be
interested in any of the lenses, but perhaps he would want the body.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Eric Welch wrote:

> A friend here in town is really big into Pentax. He has the 300 2.8! It's a
> fabulous lens, but heavy as all get out. They must have built it with
> uranium or something! He might be interested in some of your stuff. What
> are you selling?
>
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO
>
> http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>     My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
> to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/