Subject: [Leica] RApidwinder for M3...the MP fantasy
From: Bernard Delgado <delgado@nytimes.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:54:19 -0500

Someone asked if the Tom's rapidwinder can work on the M3.
I talked to Leica in NJ & they said teh M3 couldnt be modified as such.
I talked to Sherry. SHe doesnt have the parts to make such a conversion BUT
it was once available.
I talked to Tom.
He can direct you to a Canadian repairman who has the part for the conversion.

I havent made the conversion. I'm satisfied w/ the rapidwinder on the M6.
Frankly, I'm more tempted to install my M3 viewfinder into an old M6.
- -bernard