Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: [w/Leica!] LEGAL STUFF
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:19:07 -0500

At 09:39 PM 9/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Myself, I've heard of such terrible conduct at that trial but I've never
>actually seen a picture taken from inside the courtroom. Has anyone else,
>or did
>I receive shoddy education?

Well, considering I got my education at the leading journalism school
(well, the top three to be politically correct) in the U.S., and that this
is the story we all learned from a man with his phd  in photojournalism
history, I'm guessing your class was incorrect. But I have been wrong
before! I'll look into it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein