Subject: Re: [Leica] To sell or not to sell
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:33:33 -0400

Just keep in mind that with the Viso you do not have the automatic
diaphragm function that the F3 provides.  Even for occasional use
you may find the dark image inconvenient.

I was in the same situation as you.  So of my rather extensive
Nikon holdings I've kept only the F3 along with a 50 and a 35 for
copystand work - primarily for the waist level finder (very handy
when the camera is mounted vertically) and for lenses with a wider
field than the 65 Elmar.

That said, I will note that I've found the 65 Elmar to be no mean
performer.

Roy