Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: kobalux in question
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:14:52 -0400

Well, Okay Roger,
Even tho I have had over 1,000 photos published in magazines (Sail, German
Yachting, Motorcycle Weekly, etc) and photographed George Bush in the Oval
Office when he was the Prez plus others like Burt Reynolds, Goldie Hawn,
Milton Berle, Gregory Peck, etc, etc. I do not claim to be a technician, so,
maybe I got the wrong terminology. But, the picture that I mentioned is
easily a magazine quality photo with a cheap lens.
Steve
Annapolis