Subject: [Leica] R & M was Leica Mystique
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:24:40 -0700

I think it depends upon the lens used, and the way the camera is being used.  I have both R8 & M6.  I use one or the other depending upon the subject, but my style (such as it is) remains the same.  Consequently, the results are very similar.  I have spectacular results with each.

I would not recommend switching systems in order to get "better" images; that is not necessary.

Bob Rose