Subject: Re: [Leica] 40mm
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:52:01 -0700

Alex Hurst wrote:
><snip>
> All that said, the great charm of the CL is that with a 40mm stnadard lens
> it's a genuinely pocketable TTL Leica.
>
> Slan

Same focal length as on my Rollei 35 I had with me today. Just right.
If I put a 40 Summicron-C on my M6 which framelines come up?
Laney says the cams are different making the focusing less accurate.
But how much less accurate?
I also see an Elmarit 40 2.8. I guess that's a collectors thing.
Maybe Voigtlander will make a nice one. Not to long, not to short.
Mark Rabiner