Subject: Re: [Leica] Frame Selector gone bad on M6
From: "Javier Perez" <japho@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:47:49 -0400

OK I was gonna keep quiet about this but it's looking like
I'm going to have to open my big mouth yet again.
It seems that some folks have
developed some kind of fixation with this Sherry. Just about every
time a technical problem pops  in on the list So does the name of this one
tech
I'm certain she must be top caliber but there are plenty of other techs out
there (201 767-7500) who can do excellent  work on Ms. They aren't that
complicated you just have to spend time on them. Listening to some of you,
a casual reader might infer that only this one person is truly qualified on
these gadgets. Am I missing something here? Is this  the new Forsher?
Or are some of you guys latching on to this one tech like
babies to, uh... teddybears?

> Sherry
> replaced a spring deep within the innards in short order, and the
> camera's been fine ever since.

A M A Z I N G  ! ! !

Hope I haven't offended anyone
Regards