Subject: RE: [Leica] eating snow
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:33:55 -0600

Hey Bill,

I used to live virtually next door to a DEW line site - never got e.coli?!?

Sure never used to worry about boiling the water when I was camping - winter
or summer - but then I guess most of it was used for tea anyway. And I was
miles away from the DEW Line then.

I'd be more worried about PCB's these days +  pollution from the
industrialised world spinning away up there.

To put us back on topic, a number of my shots in Leica Fotografie 1/99 were
shot pretty close to that (now dismantled) DEW Line site - with an M6...

Tim A