Subject: Re: [Leica] Has anyone dealt with Luigi Crescenzi?
From: Pablo Kolodny <salvajegrapa@interlink.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:41:23 -0300

Doug Richardson wrote:

> Have any LUG members purchased from an Italian dealer called Luigi
> Crescenzi?
>
>   Is this slow response normal for him?
>
> Regards,
>
> Doug Richardson

Doug, I´ve mailed him a long time when a friend of mine had a Mifilmca to
sell.
He replied me soon, we have not dealt because he offered to low...

Regards

Pablo

PS: I recall that other friend of mine use to contact Crescenzi as a
consulting man on oldies, Leicas, of course. He answered quiet soon and
kindly.