Subject: [Leica] Has anyone dealt with Luigi Crescenzi?
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:58:34 -0000

Have any LUG members purchased from an Italian dealer called Luigi
Crescenzi?

I saw a couple of lenses I'm interested in listed on his website, but
noticed that it was last updated in May. Over the last few weeks I've
sent several emails and a fax asking if these are still available, but
have had no reply. I know he was on holiday until early August, but
it's now August 25!  Is this slow response normal for him?

Regards,

Doug Richardson