Subject: RE: [Leica] Battery Acid
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:21:14 +0100

At 07:55 AM 8/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>B.D.
>
>Glad to hear you and the loved ones are "all right".  Once you are fully
>mobile again you should try and find mini seatbelts for your gear.
>
>Ken

It is good to heat that the Doctor and passengers are alive and well.

As for the equipment- I would like to suggest that in future any Leica
equipment (Nikon optional) is thoroughly attached to the inside of the
vehicle by liberal application of adhesive black tape. This would
constitute the kind of seat belt arrangement conducive to preservation of
the gear in most circumstances. Liberal taping will also protect against a
small amount of flying battery acid.

Isn't there some device that can warn you when you are dropping off whilst
driving? This would seem to be a useful kind of device to have, if it
exists. And if it doesn't exist yet, well it ought to.

Joe Berenbaum
mailto:joe-b@dircon.co.uk