Subject: [Leica] Re: Battery Acid
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:33:50 -0700

On 24 Aug 99, B. D. Colen wrote, at least in part:

> Having Had  Near Death Experience on Aug. 11, Dr. Blacktape is looking for
> some Lugthoughts...

Only thought here being that it's good to have you back in the
shape you're in, considering the possibilities in such a situation.
There was considerable speculation on your whereabouts. You
sure picked a doozy of a way to put the speculation to bed.

Now, go and rest and be joyful that it wasn't your time! BTW, an
ounce and a half of your favorite whiskey just prior to dinner,
each night,  will speed your recovery considerably.

Geesh! When I think of all the times that I've caught myself
nodding off...

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    The precept: Judge not, that ye be not judged... is an
    abdication of moral responsibility. It is a moral blank
    check one gives to others in exchange for a moral blank
    check one expects for oneself. The moral principle to adopt
    is: Judge, and be prepared to be judged.
                 -- Ayn Rand