Subject: [Leica] WAS:Germany made or Canada made? Now wounded!:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:31:07 -0700

YES IT'S ON TOPIC, I MENTIONED LEICA 7 times!:)

>Wasn't it a Canadian who pointed out that the Dominion was the great Lost
>Hope of Western Civilization?  That is, Canada could have had American
>industry, French culture, and British government but ended up with French
>government, British industry, and American culture?
>
><He grins broadly, watching the Lagavulin ooze out of the wound!>>>>>>

Way to go Marc! :) Nice one!:)

"Swine sir!" he shouted. As the Lagavulin spilled over his old Leicas!:)
Clutching the last of his drink he hoisted it on high and cried out!
"Hail Oskar may yee live on through my LEICA images!"

Where upon he fell to the floor making his last exposure as the Leica
crashingly hit the concrete! The Lagavulin of life ebbing from his oozing
wound, he faded to black!

Stabbed in the side by an historian from the south!:) The disclosure of a
past not of his doing had long given him great pain, that only his Leica
mistress and a dram of Lagavulin eased the pain lo these many years.

But now all that was passing before him and he wished he'd never allowed
himself to fall under the spell of the Leica master known as, "Marc the
Mighty!" :):)

He cursed the day he bequeathed his Leica gear to this dastardly historian
who had betrayed his love of the Red Maple Leaf and Mistress Leica!:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant