Subject: [Leica] Re: Another OT vent! was Re: traveling with cameras
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 20:44:14 -0700

On 21 Aug 99, Roger Beamon wrote, at least in part:

> On 21 Aug 99, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:
>
> > No it wasn't me griping about severely off topic stuff.
>
> Well, you're sending me to the archives, Mark. I don't usually
> miss on something like that. I'll be back in a day or two to either
> eat crow or shove it back in your face.

One of the two of us in luck for awhile. The archives are only up
to early May, so it'll be some time before I can get chapter and
verse. Like Macarther, though, I'll return (on this, that is)!

Speaking of archives, it strikes me that if more here were to
utilize the "no archive" in our posts, it would render the Listquest
searchable archives useless!

I just don't understand those that do it. If I say something on the
list, it is with malace of forethought, and I'll stand to the line and
take whatever comes my way from whatever source. If I said it, I
meant it at the time that I said it.

Donno, mumble, mumble...

- --
Roger