Subject: [Leica] Off topic - the Nikon F5
From: "Michael Yuen" <myuen@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:36:13 -0400

I have been a Leica user for over 2 decades, with 2 M's and an R.  But when
I tried the Nikon F5 in the store, I knew I want to own it.  It is such a
well designed piece of equipment for taking pictures.  The feel of the
camera in my hands was amazing.  No wonder it is a favorite camera for so
many pro's. Compared to the Leica R8, the F5 is light years ahead.  As far
as optics go,  several Nikor lenses are legendary in particular: the 24
f2.8, 85 f1.8 and 105 f2.5.  The 24 f2.8 is even better than the Leica's.

- -Michael