Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on 135 Elmarit-R??
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:02:59 -0400

Bob-
I've had one of the earlier ones, a two cam that I eventually had changed to
three cam, and I love it for portraits. I use the 90/2 Summicron for, say
groups of two or three, and the 135 for single head and shoulder shots.
Marvelous bokeh, in fact, I rarely use a backdrop and prefer outdoor shots
with it! I've had mine for about 16-17 years and I wouldn't even think of
getting rid of it! You got a keeper, and one heckuva good deal!
Dan