Subject: Re: [Leica] Sekonic Meter
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:39:59 -0700

><snip>
> My studio floor is painted gray. It reflective meters the same as a gray
> card. But then add in some lights bouncing every-which-way and an
> incident reading may not agree with the reflective reading from the
> floor. Go outdoors and try it and its even worse.
> I think consistency in measuring technique is the key. Just figure out a
> way that works for you and use it consistently.
>
> For whatever reason I trust incident readings much more than reflective.
>
> Henry Ambrose

When all this grey card stuff was happening Months back I took mine out for a
walk and after taking an incident reading would match it with a reflective grey
card reading; but the grey card had to be positioned carefully.
One half of an inch off angle would make a half stop difference.
Angle it with precision and you'll get it.
My greycards are I know not where?
Mark Rabiner