Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas hitting the pavemant
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:21:01 -0700

Jim Bauman wrote:

> I'm worried.
>
> There have been several of you reporting dropped Leicas on pavement
> recently. Is there a bug going around that is causing this phenomenon? Is
> it advanced age? Is it too many Leicas around the neck, not enough hands?
>
> Jim Bauman

I have always thought that many Leica's have hit the pavement but the people who
have done so go into deep denial and the next day loose all memory of the event
even under deep hypnosis will deny everything.
"No, I'm afraid that never happened, You must be thinking of another
photographer with another Leica."
Mark Rabiner
and another pavement..