Subject: RE: [Leica] Ricoh 21mm lens?
From: jon honeyball <jhoneyball@woodleyside.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:36:17 +0100

Is there a good reason not to use the 21mm F2.8 Leica lens? I bought one
recently and it is *stunning*.

See:

http://www.woodleyside.co.uk/images/leica/fieldsmall.jpg
http://www.woodleyside.co.uk/images/leica/house%2021mm.jpg

for two examples of this (they are low res JPGs, but you will get the point)

Jon