Subject: [Leica] CLE repair
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:57:45 +1000

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Folks,
Any votes on where to send a CLE, the cell is gone and it could use a cla.
Somewhere in the states would be the simplest.
thanks
dp

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Here in Australia, and in Japan I was told that there was no hope of
repair. I hope you can find parts, but as soon as the meter began to play
up on mine, I entered the world of Leica rangefinders. At least they can be
repaired and are still supported by the maker. Sad because the CLE was one
of the best little cameras I've ever used.

Cheers

Alastair Firkin