Subject: [Leica] R24
From: "T.Fujisawa" <t.fujisawa@shinko.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:39:04 -0700

Hi,

I am quite new to R or Leicaflex world so please forgive my
novice questions in this high level community always.

I am now looking for an R24 lens for my Leicaflex SL but I
read somewhere that they do not go well each other.  If that
is the case, why can this lens be attached to SL2 ? I thought
both SL and SL2 adopt same lens mount (twin cams).  Or is the
issue related to TTL metering ?  Is there any way to modify
this lens to go with my SL body ?

Thanks
T. Fujisawa